Mother feeding

Gayathri

Updated on Nov 29, 2015

Hi my baby s oly 22 days old she s not taking breast feeding she having oly formula milk ... If I force her for breast feeding she started crying nd start sleeping ... Pls suggest some tips fr my baby to have breast feeding

• 3
Gayathri

Thanks gals ...

Rachna Ahuja

Hey Gayathri My baby is 28 dayz old, even I was having the same problem at the start. I hope you are not having lactation problem, if your baby sleeps..... just kick her feet or ears gently with your fingers, babies do that even mine takes a sip and sleeps, then I wake him up by same procedure. And she maybe crying because she might not be able to latch ur breasts properly,check that. I hope your milk is coming fine. Just don't give up, breastfeeding is imp for both of u.

Neha Chopra

Congratulations for mother hood. Formula milk is easy to get whereas for bf baby has to put in efforts. Keep trying to bf use nipple shield for some days and slowly baby will get used to it and you could switch to direct breast. Be patient and keep trying. All the best.