motivation

Created by Marium
Updated on Sep 09, 2017

hi,my son is just 3 and 8 month old and he is in LKG. tell me how to teach him to win or give his 100 percent. because when I tell him to give class test and come first in class he replied to me" no maana main last aunga. "i just want to make him understand that winning is good things... I hope you understand my point what I want ..I don't want to give any pressure

• 5

thank you rukhsana and shikha.. I understand ...I will not pressurize him..

dear a a mariam, U 're unintentionally pressurizing Ur child to focus only winning goal.. let him leave to nature to learn and understand things better...

Marium u could motivate him by praising him for his genuine efforts, letting him know he is on the right track and is doing a great job, and rewarding hin for consistent good performance. also families where both parents involve themselves, kids feel motivated and have a zeal to perform well.. spend exclusive time with him, monitor his everyday performance and help him clarify his concepts . hope this helps!

thanks shikha,I understand your point.. I will not give any pressure on my son. i just want to motivate him.. tell me how to motivate hime

hi Marium ! unintentionally by saying this u r putting pressure on him to focus his energies on winning rather than his performance . this would rob him of all the fun to learn from the process, which is the aim of any task.. winning is not important , participation and the whole learning experience is what should matter to u the most.

Trying to conceive? Track your most fertile days here!

Ovulation Days Calculator