mouth wash

Ramya SA

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full white please suggest

• 11
Divya Sharma

take a small piece of cotton cloth, and cover it on the finger and lightly rub on the tongue of baby. or wet the finger which covered with cotton cloth then rub the tongue lightly.

rohini sharma

take cotton clean cloth ... steralise it and put it in your middle finger next to the thumb ... touch a bit of honey on that and clean the tongue .... all the white thing will clean off with that honey ... And this much honey won't harm the baby .. I do it the same way... no need to visit the doc but if u feel so u can consult...

Mousuni Biswal

.o

Prerana Bhalla

sometimes it happens if their stomach is upset.

Ramnashahid

may be due to oral thrush. better to consult a paediatrician.

Suman Jaiswal

before cleaning, check with your pediatrician, it may be fungal infection and that may increase with cleaning.

Ashwini Sathish

Get a gauze cloth, it vl be available in pharmacy. Cut a piece and sterilize it with hot water. wrap the cloth to ur pointing finger and wipe ur baby tongue gently. Don't apply pressure. it works for me

Jyoti Meena

toung cleaner is available in mother care

hi Ramya SA! how r u! have u or she been on antibiotics recently? does she sometime cry while sucking ? Ramya this could be due to fungal infection please consult your doc. avoid rubbing hard as it can bleed in case it's fungal infection .

Ramya SA

OK bt I will try lot time no use

puloma pandey

Hi Ramya, take a clean wet cotton cloth , wrap it around your finger and clean gently baby's tounge or mouth , dont put much pressure.