Mugli ghutti 555

Himanshi Gupta

Has anyone has given this? My mil is insisting me giving this to my 8 month old baby as he is fussy eater.. He has low appitite n weight.. Plz help

• 10
Pradnya Jhala

I am giving Balaji Tambe Ghuti to my son since one month. It helped a lot in curing his stomach problems. My son had gas issues which were solved by giving Ghuti everyday in the morning. But it does not suit every baby. In my family itself it didn't suit two babies. But it's worth a try. If ur child gets allergic reaction or digestive problems because of it, stop giving it.

gayatri chadwa

Yes about the poop.. baby will adjust once habituated to it...

Simarpreet Kaur

Yea this helps un excreting infection from stomach. U can give it to 1 month baby to 1 yr child and to any age

Himanshi Gupta

Hello everyone.. I have given it twice.. N due to this mg lo is doing blackish green poop.. Is it normal??

gayatri chadwa

I m giving ghutti to my baby since she was 2 months old... it helps a lot..

Tejal Singh

Is it useful for 6month baby?

Canisha Kapoor

Some of the ingredients include ajwain, saunf, hadad, jeera, phool gulab.

Simarpreet Kaur

It consists ayurvedic herbs which is helpful in keeping infants digestive system happy. It cures constipation loosemotions stomach infections diarrhoea dysentry. Also helpful in teething stage.

Tejal Singh

What this ghutti consist of and what are its benefit?

Simarpreet Kaur

Yes i hv a 7 mnth daughter. Have given her dis ghuti. Its very helpful in teething stage and for stomach problems. U can give it too. Nothing to worry.