my 1. 5 yrs old son. .not having proper food..

Priyanka Shimpi

Hello ladies. .my son 1. 5yrs old.. is not having proper food... He used to hv dal khichdi dal chapati. .now refused to eat all these things. .just liquid he wants. ..I thought he hot bored with these routine food items so I gv break ...I tried giving other food items. .same. .He just want crunchy items and liquid. .Wat to do...

• 7
Shikha Garg

It's OK then do the favourable for the baby. Increase the fluid in diet. All the best

Priyanka Shimpi

I do give him all variety of foods. ..but I think bits due to summer heat ...He is not having proper food...

Shikha Garg

Dear Priyanka, I would like to tell you please focus on nutrition of the kid rather than gaining weight. Try the following food items- For Example - Plain rice Idli, Suji Idli, Boiled Rajma, Boiled Black Gram Dal, boiled lobhia, Paneer chopped into small cubes, boiled potato, Suji kheer, milk daliya, rice kheer etc. Protein rich food will provide him good health and nutrition and will help to improve weight as well.

Shikha Garg

Hi Priyanka, Don't give food one after one. Wait for his hunger. Let him ask for himself for food and that pick time give Juicy seasonal fruits and shakes. And focus on Protein rich diet.

Jahnavi A

May it's cos of the weather.. Due to summer babies also don't feel like eating much.. Try giving when he is hungry the most..

Manmeet Kaur

True because of summer children dont feel like eating too much . You can prepare differert types of juices and shakes and give in in colourful sipper or water bottle , He would love to have it . At the same time because children have just started to walk and play on their own their main focus is on play . Try to engage him in interesting play of his choice and give small amount of required food .. While playing they eat things . See if its works .

Jasmeet Kaur

It's all just because of summers r on hike. A child will take only liquid in dis period