My 1 yr old child not ready to eat anything all our efforts comes to a vain ....she just moved her head after repeated attems to feed her... any suggestion?

Vijay Meshram

Baby food

Vijay Meshram

Thanks for the suggestions ....I have stated to act in that direction ANd find it useful .....

Mansi Bhatia

Hi vijay,my kiddo is also of almost same age n same was with her.. so aft discussion with doc, I ve started giving her different food in small quantity, try to develop taste of your child. Feed ur baby with different variety of food.. And add Ceralac4 as atleast 1 time feed... feed ur baby with suji kheer,idli,daliya,khichdi,vegetable soup,milk,custard, rice, make small chapati for ur baby... keep on feeding after short intervals in small quantity. ..slowly taste will be developed n baby ll be habitual of eating.. then increase the quantity n time gap.. try this ..u have to put in efforts to do this.. n then u ll enjoy your baby habits n health.

Megha Chawla

Hi Vijay, sometimes there are several reasons from food choices, meal time schedules to a full stomach. There is a live chat happening soon on Right nutrition for toddlers for age group 1 to 3, I think you will get some directions there from the nutrition expert http://www.parentune.com/livechats

Food

Hi, my baby is 7 months old.. Shal I give raggi pottridge daily to him. does th..

food for six month baby

hello friends.. can i give lauki to my daughter..

Giving ORS

my baby is 7 th month old. is it safe to giving ORS to my baby

about food

am Karunasri my daughter age is 7 months old . she is not eating any thing like..

i with month i can have food to my baby

i with month i can have food to my baby

what should i feed my baby of 11 years old except milk

fenugreek

i have read that fenugreek increases breast milk. How to take fenugreek seeds nd..