My 2 year old son doesnt like to eat complete meal.

Aditi Mankad

Hi all. I am a gujju. My 2 year son doesnt like to taste any dal or veggies. He jusst refuse it by just seeing only. He doeant like to eat complete meal. He likes to eat khaakhta biscuita etc. He eats roti paratha or thepla but doesnt want to dip in any sabzi dal or puree. I am very frustrated. I have a fear in my mind that will he never eat like anyother kid eats or like an adult. Whg will happen when i will send him to preschool. He will just enjoy by seeing other kids eating.

• 2

Aditi Mankad

Thank you pratibha

pratibha bhatt

Hi aditi ! I can understand ur problem, but don't worry. I think u should try other things like if ur child refuse to eat dal or any gravy then you make stuff dal pratha n veggi stuff roti n give to child. Tell him differnt kinds of intersting story based on food. N try new tricks to feed him. I hope its work all the best.... :)

playgroup

ideas of snacks for toddlers to play school

Fruits during winter

Hi, kindly suggest list of fruits for toddlers, during cold or winter season

hi, my baby is 15 month old, ......corn..

corn is good for 15 month old baby?

recipe

hi mom's. pls share how to prepare dal or vegitable for 16month baby.

lost appite

after fever my baby has lost his appite. please suggest me home remedies for my..

lunch box recipe for play group

hi mommies.. my son is 2years old and he is very fussy in having his food. now h..

iCadbury is safe for children

can I give Cadbury every day to my baby?is it safe?

about food

hi mom's will you suggest me how to make a apple puree for my one year old child