my 2 years daughter has too dry n scaley skin. i tried aleovera baby lotion,baby add n lots of moisteriser.. but no improvement. in wntr season it becomes wrost

Puja Agarwal

Updated on Oct 25, 2016

dry skin

• 15
Puja Agarwal

thank u.. i wl try it.

Aparna Vatharkar

U can use ATOGLA lotion for dry skin.. it is best.. I am using it for my 18 months daughter..

niharika sreekanth

homemade butter dry skin or milk cream helps for dry skin

Nirali Kataria

i agree with manshi cetaphile is best 4 dry skin.. i m also using that

Maheshu Sarann

teddy bear soap s really gd and if u want u can try pears soap blue one

Maheshu Sarann

hi pooja alwayz be sure tht u r using one soap one powder n one lotion for babies alwayz stick to same soap its very important . As other friends said u can try besan ubtan too its gd but once if u r use to with besan then, when u go for other soaps or creams kids may get skin probs (may be ) .. At night try to apply ghee all over the body and give gentle massage within a week ur baby s face and body will get moisturised and give ur baby lots of liquid I alwayz go for home remedies rather than other products for my daughters health whether it skin issues or any other health probs I prefer home remedies first

Meenakshi Subramaniam

teddy bar soap also is good for dry skin. my daughter is also hvg dry skin problem. I use that only.

Rashmi RaviKumar

If you are looking for Home Remedies please avoid usage of soap instead you could use besan with milk cream.. it Keeps the skin hydrated.... Coconut oil is good for application and also include ghee in food hope this helps...

मानसी मानसी

cetaphile is the best for babies try that it's easy available online n on the stores also

Deepthi Shettigar

citaphil is good. glycerin works best. virgin coconut oil is the best. coconut oil use in night preferably. any moisturisers must be applied on pat dry skin, so that the skin absorbs it well.

Gaurangi Gawande Khandar

even my baby girl is having same problem. I use Himalaya cream all over here's body and I put few drops of coconut oil in her warm water while bath.. it's working..

Ria

citaphil lotion is best for dry skin

prerna sanan

Hi Pooja. . The same is with my 14 months old.. her skin is so dry that it becomes hard nd rough.. I got her checked to dermatologist they said to apply coconut oil at night and glycerine after bath in the morning after slightly patting her body. nd given me moyzen cream to apply. now her skin is baby smooth.. do try this

Archana Rao

citaphil lotion is best for dry n winter

preeti

Hi Puja, have you tried Himalaya?