My 3yr old baby not saying about toilet before it comes.

Subbulakshmi

In school also she never say before about toilet coming. She dirty her diapers. She not even inform

Subbulakshmi, You will need to toilet train her and it will start with not putting her in diapers at home. Remove diapers totally at home. Understand her schedule and when you know her toilet routine, anticipate it and take her to the washroom--after waking up, every 1. 5 hours and so on. And ask her gently if she wants to use the washroom. If she is toilet trained at home but not in school, seek help from school. Tell them the same that they need to take her to the washroom every 1. 5 hours or whatever her routine is. Also, ask your daughter if she is comfortable using the toilet in school and if not why--children can get turned off the smells, dark or dingy toilet, or a scolding ayah. Understand her concern. If she dirties her diaper, kindly tell her it is not the right thing to do and remind her that she should use the toilet. gift her a treat if she doesn't soil her diaper but tells you on time. hope this helps.

lack of focus and very naughty

my son is 4 years 7 months. he is very active and have good memory. but he lacks..

my baby is so possesive ....he stays onl..

how to engage child in different activities

my son often watching television

how should I stop him watching television. I am a working parent please suggest..

child behaviour

hi my son is 3 years n he doesnt listen to us always behind phone tv n doesnt li..

my son over reacts to everything

Whenever my son is with other children he becomes less agreeable and makes faces..

active child

when my child play make a noise and we go outing he run a lot

behaviour

hi my son name s atharv he s 3. 9 yrs.... he s very naughty in home... but outsi..

Child Behaviour

Hello friends My 5 year old is very hyperactive always he fight with others chil..