Hobbies

My 4 yrs old daughter is diagonosed with asthama recently

Kanika Das

what is the preventive measure for asthama. My daughter is having cold and cough continously for last few months and here docTor diagonosed this as asthama.. Pls guide

• 3

Kanika Das

Thank you very much

Also, there is an earlier parent talk on the same topic, pls refer to that also- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/homeopathy-for-asthama/509

night time urination

my son 5 yrs old he is bed wetting during sleeping please how to control this..

is it goid to engage 5yrs child in extra..

activities wid studies like music,dancing,swimming .it affects study concentrati..

nature. regarding and don't talk smooth..

my child is feel very uncomfortable with new children's he never talk is this l..

suggest

hobby classes dance class summer class in Nagpur

Swimming classes

Hi all , hope u r doing great. As summer is arriving I wan to join my 3and half..

thumb sucking

my daughter now she entered into 5th year. she has a habit of thumb sucking. I t..

find special thing in child

I can't find my 5 year old boy hobby. I Want to know in which activity he is in..

bed wetting

4year old daughter pore Susu every night and bed gets wet. when she going to sle..