my 5 year old son and 4 year old daughter both skin is dry ..how i managed

Updated on Jan 15, 2018

baby care

• 10

Hi, even my 5 year old son had dry skin. You can try massaging before bath. I personally use Johnson's baby oil for massaging my 5 year old followed by bath after which I apply a thick layer of J&J baby lotion. It worked wonderfully for his skin, leaving it soft and supple

Stop regular soaps, I have seen that it takes away all the moisture in the skin. I use to use besan and milk cream to make the skin soft. Then, I had to travel. I have been using Johnson & Johnson top to toe baby wash, then apply Johnson's baby lotion. The effect has been same as using besan and milk.

U can try mama earth baby lotion it will help to moisturize skin deeply.

u can use mama earths daily moisturizing lotion for babies.. its toxin free and safe for babies.... its creamy texture provides a soft touch to skin and makes its smooth and hydrated

use mamaearth moisturising daily lotion.. it is made of shea butter and jojoba oil... certified toxin free...

Firstly stop using regular soaps as they make kids skin dry... go for mild baby wash and massage them regularly... I use mama earth massage oil and body wash for my son... they keep his skin moist all day long and does not make his skin dark..

dry skin is now a common among children I tried number of brands finally I got mamaearth baby oil for massage n lotion after bath it gives me big relief

use mamaearth moisturising daily lotion.. it is made of shea butter and jojoba oil... 100% organic and tear free...

just apply mamaearth daily lotion. its very effective. plus its safe n 100% natural product. i am using the same. u cn give it a try

hi Bharti Surendra Mittal! u could bathe them with lukewarm water. pat dry and apply a moisturizing cream.. also massage with olive oil or mustard oil before bathing.

Top Babycare Blogs