My baby doesn't walk independently

Farah Salman Husain

Although my son is 15 mnths old but he does not walk independently without support. He needs to clench on to something or the other. When will he start walking on his own?

• 1

Carol

Hi Farah, Each child is different and will reach their milestone at different time. It's a good sign that your baby is attempting and willing to walk. Probably he has a fear of falling. Make him walk on a firm mattress or carpet so he gains confidence in walking even if he falls. Give him variety of pull-along toy and some moving toy like cars or battery operated toys which would encourage him to go after them. If you are still worried, talk to your pediatrician.

hitting other children

hii this is Nandini.. my son Tarun beats n push other in play ground or school n..

talking n understanding

my son is 1yrs 8 month he dnt under stand wat I day tell him. he will repeat al..

premolar teeth

my son got teeth now as he is 16mobtha is it k

pooping green.

My son is pooping green. He is 1. 5 year. Extremely crying and not eating anythi..

Vomit and fever

My son is suffering from fever and vomiting... we have already consulting with d..

travel

my kid is about 2 years and 3 months old whenever we travel by bus or car he fee..

hitting back or bitten back

how to deal with the child who is hitting or bitting the other child. how should..