My baby Hb is 8. 6

Hema Latha

My lil one hb is low. i breastfed exclusively. For 5 n 1/2 months and stil nw am continuin with solids. she is 11 months old she weighs 8. 250kg. she got heavy uti n her crp level was 98. 3 now it has settled down. my querry is i do i dont have sufficient iron in ma milk dats she is anaemic??. pls do rly. thank u

• 2

Hema Latha

Hi priya,thank u. i knew mother's milk is low in iron n vit d3. D thing is o didnt take any medicine from preg n i didnt give medicine 4 her 2. Wil follow d veggies. Wat u said. n now no other go i have started iron syrup.

Priya Yadav

Hey, Motherfeed is low on iron and vitamin D3 and the paedetrician generally recommends drop for that at around 4-6 months. (Hemsi PD and VitominD3) But as its winter and your baby is on solids as well, just add carrot, sweet potato, spinach and other iron rich foods in appropriate quantity to her soups/khichdi. Just shared my experience. Your paedetrician will be best person here to answer you.

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..

hello my daughter is 6 month completed..

food to be given for six month baby