My baby is 10 months old n still hasn't started learning or spelling alphabets . Advice me on how cn i teach him.

Pooja Tejas Vora

He shows action and explains us what he wants. He hasn't even still learnt calling me .

• 2

Pooja Tejas Vora

Hi Shikha ! Thnk u for d advice ... Will try as you said. Thnk u once again.

Hi Pooja! It is too early to expect a 10 months old to learn alphabets or spellings or say words. Though each child is unique some may learn faster than others still it is advisable not to compare yr child with others as each child is reared in different environment (nurture)and carry different genetic pool (nature ). By around his first birthday or Lil later he might use words Mommy and Daddy and with reinforcement would understand he used right tag for the person. Between 12 to 18 months he will have anywhere between 10 to 20 words in his vocabulary. You could still try and give meaningful words to his babbling which he must be doing nowadays. for ex if he is crying and wants something u could give him different things with names. say u want 'milk', show him milk bottle and repeat the word milk 3 or 4 times. For alphabets u could make him listen to alphabets rhymes everyday which he would learn only when he is prepared to do so. Hope this helps!

Flash Card

When is the right time to start flash card?

education

in India at what age a child is sent to school

8th month baby

how to teach 8th month baby

what type of toys for 6. 5 months baby b..

toys for 6. 5 months baby boy

respond

whch month babies respond to their names

Toys for 9 month old

please suggest what types of toys to buy for my 9 month old baby.

Not drinkin breast milj

My son has cmpletd 5mntsnw.. He doesnt drink milk i try aloot... he usd to drin..

teething

when my 8 months twin baby girls will teething....