My baby is 11months old. How I can manage my travelling because my baby dont like noise.

Rajwinder Kaur

How I can manage

Hi Rajwinder. Babies usually sleep well in a noisy environment. The sounds of peoples voices in the flight, train are known as white noise. There could be times when there are loud sounds and your baby may wake up or may get frightened. I suggest that you dont worry about your child being uncomfortable during the journey. It is easier to travel with a baby of that age than a 2 year old :) Try relaxing and enjoy the journey as your good vibes will pass on to your baby as well.

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..

weight gain

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth sinc..

my son 10 months baby got lite fever .....

can I gve food with buttermilk

Baby Bath

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initi..

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..