My baby is 7 month +from when shall i give her cow milk ..and my baby is not eating salty things .my doc suggested that after 6 month i can add sugar n salt

Smita Bose

Nutrition

• 1

Zanzanil Patel

Hii Smita, Because children are used to the taste of mothers milk they don't accept new taste very easily. They will not have a stomach full meal just yet. The idea is keep giving them new things n tastes to try and experiment. Even a spoon or 2 of eating is also enough. After my son was about 8 months i used to sit for my meals with him. This was he learned eating eventually and now eats full meals. Don't worry about the quantity your child eats just give him whatever he feels fine. It takes time for them to learn to eat.

hello my daughter is 6 month completed..

food to be given for six month baby

Solid Food for baby

For 9 months old baby boy what all solid food I can feed.

Folding for my 10mths son

Hi What foods can be given to my 10mths old son.... Please suggest

what diet should I follow for my preterm baby... now he is 1month old.. please s..

when should I introduce threptin biscuits.

diet

wt should I feed my 6 mnth old baby...

abt eating ragi porridge of 8 month baby

hi everyone .... my son gonna complete eight month next week... he s not at all..

hi

feed