My baby is suffering from cough

Anusha Prasanna

Hi Dr,my baby is 11months old and 7kgd weight breastfeeding ,I used to feed her cerelac boiled apples daily, she is not gaining weight morever she is suffering from dry cough for past 5 months,I used many medicines still cough is not getting down tell me the solution plzz

• 5
Anusha Prasanna

thanks to all for ur valuable replies anyway my baby is good now no cough and all its all common in cold season for babies she is getting immunity now

norma llacuna

If your pediatrician said theres nothing to worry about and its just a dry cough thats good to hear. But as a parents, everytime we see our child sufferings for any kind of illness, we are the most affected one. If medicines cant stop the cough why dont you try a natural and organic way. Give a lot of water to your child or any helpful fluids like fruit juices or herbal medicines found in your place that can help to cures cough. Avoid giving your child any sweets likes chocolates coz it will not help. Regular bathing can also help. Dont give cold water but try lukewarm water to drink. Give fruits or vegetables rich in vit. C for your child. I hope my suggestion could help a little to your child.

Neha Bishnoi

That's very weird. 5 months is a long time for cough. Are you in delhi/ggn? Else suggest you to check a good doctor in your city.

Anusha Prasanna

I went to many pediatricians they r telling nothing is there in her lungs it's dry cough don't worry

Neha Bishnoi

Pls show to a good paediatrician. 5 months is terribly long to have cough.