My baby was met with wood corner nearer to eye

Prashanthy Naredla

Black sport was happend so how can we disappear that sport, which cream can we apply can u suggest me, can we apply medarma for children is it good for babies

• 1

Shruti Mehta

Pls in such sensitive matters do consult ur paed as every baby is different n what suits my baby not necessarily will suit urs... as it is a mark of injury only ur doctor can help... No pls don't use mederma as it is meant for adults...

cold my 8 th month old baby

my baby is 8 th month old. she has cold from yesterday onwards. is it right tim..

baby, s leg position

my son is 5 month s old and always fold their legs whenever he lie. what should..

3. 5 months old baby spitting saliva and..

My son is 3. 5 months old. From about when he entered 3rd month he have started..

my baby is suffering from fever he is 8 month old i gave him pcm bt still he is..

weight gain

hi, My 2. 5 month old baby boy is gaining only 20-25 gms weight per day. he is e..

my baby is 6 month old he can sit 5 min so. i should give him food to baby by si..

bleeding after delivery

hii all, i had cesarean delivery 18 days before. there was bleeding only 6 days...