My baby weight

Netra Mathapati

Hi, My child is 16 months. His weight is 9. 3kg and 2. 6 ft height,I am really worried about his growth,is this normal?

Vairakala Kala

me too worried about my baby's weight he is 20 months old but his weight is 9. 5 ly what can I do for increasing his weight

Netra Mathapati

Thank u so much

manasa n

Its normal for some active babies to be less weight. My son is 2year1month and still 10. 5kg. Doctor says dont consider much about weight untill their developement is normal.

head washing

please suggest how to do head washing of my one year son. his hairs is long. cry..

about bottle feeding

hy. my baby is of 2 years5months. he is feeding milk with bottle. how can i remo..

lip sucking

my baby is one and half yr old. He is sucking his lowerlip before he goes to sle..

Cold and cough

My daughter is suffering from cold and cough. This time what food is I will give..

Not drinking milk

My daughter of 1. 5 yrs doesn't drink cow milk. she prefers breastmilk. what sho..

not talking properly

my daughter 1yr 10m not talking properly

Tight potty

My daughter is of 14 months. She is on breast-feed and top feed with food. She..

Baby care

My daughter is 2. 9yr. Which soap was used by both time and shampoo. Pls suggest..