My baby who is one month old, shakes his whole body very often but qhen i hold my baby tightly it stops. M really worried for him. Is this normal? Please help

Ayesha Imran

My baby is one month old and very often i see his body is shaking, when i hold him tighly , it stops, m really worried , is this normal?

Amrin Jahan

I guess you are referring to the sudden wriggle that babies do while sleeping.. In that case,nothing to worry at all.. its quite normal with new borns.. wrap the baby tight and put him/her to sleep.. they wont wriggle..

shirin chithara

Take a video when your baby shakes its body and show to your pediac. He/she is the best one to tell you about this.

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..

weight gain

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth sinc..

my son 10 months baby got lite fever .....

can I gve food with buttermilk

Baby Bath

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initi..

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..