My baby's health and wellness

Zankhna Dhimmar

My baby' poop. is too full of odour n quite thick and it is not occasional. Her poop is always full of too much odour. She ate roti, rice,dal, khichdi, yogurt, grapes,Apple,n other fruits. And I gave her cerelac sometime. And breastfeeding also. She drank water also. But she just don't drink milk. N when she was 5 month old. She looks healthy. But now I owed feel that my baby is not gaining weight. Dad by day she is looking thinner. I m sooo worried about her health. She is always busy in playing.... What should I do??? Now her weight is 7. 300

• 3

Zankhna Dhimmar

She is 9 months 6 days old

Suvarna Walavalkar

Hiiii... How old she is? Secondly it varies to babies to babies weight n abt ordour.... Make her drink a lot of water veggies soup... beetrout carot n pjmpkin juice.... it will make her hydrated n her poop will be normal n a bit of odourless... odour comes when there is a lot of gases in her stomach..... give het BAAL KADU ONCE A DAY. ATLEAST....

By the diet she is eating fine. Do increase water intake though you may give her coconut water, clear soup of veggies this will keep her hydrated.

ear infection

my baby is 4months old and recently she had ear infection and cries when touche..

sitting

hi , my baby is now 7 months old.. she is sitting on her own with support.. but..

Hi.. My baby was 4 months old.. Her Weig..

Pl anyone suggest me to increase her weight.

poop

my baby 6months past 2 days his poop is like bubbles whenever after i feed him ...

baby weight gain

Hii,Is there any mom who is giving simyl mct oil drops for ur baby for weight ga..

moisturizing cream

hi my daughter is 3 months old. iam using Himalaya products fr her BT I dint use..

baby weight

Hello ....my baby is 1 yr old nd his weight is 8kg ...worried abt his weight