My baby's poo

Mouldgy Shruthi

Hi my baby is two months old. All is well but the matter of concern is that he poos once in every 3-4 days. This is happening from last 25 days. Is this normal?? What should I do to regularise it? Shud I change my diet?? He passes lot of gasses also n for that im giving him gripe water. Is it ok??plz suggest.

Taruni Manjunath

It is common in exclusively breastfed babies to poop once a day or once in 4 days after 1 month because breastmilk gets easily and completely absorbed. but pass urine almost every feeding. As long as he soaks the diaper everyday nothing to worry. If not its a sign of dehydration . My doctor said so. I too am a mom of 2 month old.

Upasna Bhanot

sleep

my baby is 3 months old she is not sleeping in the night .day time she vl never..

baby have gas problem

My baby have gas problem.. she cries due to it... please help me with remedies.

which is best suited for baby biting. ni..

Hi my baby going to complete 8 months in few days. He usually takes mother feedi..

formula milk storing

how much time I can store formula milk in room temperature ( a. c or non a. c)?

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday s..

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday she is doing green colour liquid poo

i am working women.

my son is 2 months old. i am working women. i will feed my baby using manual bre..

poop frequency

my 2and half month old today pooped only once... till yesterday it was 4 times....