My child is shy

Rajat

Mar 25, 2014

Hi parents My child is 6 years old whenever we go to any party or social gathering he choose a corner and do not want to interact with anyone. Please suggest how I can make him more interactive.

• 1

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Rajat, nothing to worry. Some kids feel shy at this age and as they grow, start socializing slowly. U can take him to park or apartment play area and allow him to play with kids everyday. At that time u can talk with other kids and on the way back u can talk positives about the other kids u met. U can praise them how they talk freely with others, how they play happily with each other etc. The kid will definitely get motivated and inspired to socialise soon. Hope this helps!

child behaviour

nowadays my younger daughter which is three years old cries a lot if she want so..

Father's attention to a child

My son is 5 yrs old. we found ADHD in him. He is running if we stop holding his..

anger in kids

how to control anger in kids

Careless child

Hi , my daughter is 5 years old. She is very careless, leaves her things in scho..

Social behavior

Hi, my 6 year old son gets hyper when relatives or friends visit our house. He w..

Get ready for school.

How to prepare my child before starting school?

hi. my baby being angry day to day. plea..

my baby being angry day to day. please suggest me.

diet for 3. 5 yrs baby girl

my kid wont eat at all. for breakfast she likes to have idly. after that for lun..