My child is shy

Isha Bajaj Sharma

My son is 20 months old bt he leasts socialises. also he now a days puts his hands on his ears and puta his neck at one side quite frequently. can anyone guide me wat to do.. he has nt even started speaking as yet

• 6

Isha I believe it would be too early to reach to any conclusion and would require further examination from an expert. I would advise you to consult your paediatrician regarding the same and take further advise on this.

Isha Bajaj sharma

Also to mention he at first instance doesnt go to any1 except me my husband and father in law bt if we are nt arnd he just takes few mins to mingle up and again wen he looks at us he comes to us

Isha Bajaj sharma

Hi shikha.. he does reacts to normal sounds at times by putting his hands on ears also he does asks for switch off and on thing and fav toys part he does makes an eye contact and also looks at us wen he take his name ..not to forget he asks for his fav toys and ph many a times ..he doesnt speaks as of nw at all

Thanks for replying to my query Isha. I would like to further clarify few things. Does he seem to cry vilonetly and have an outburst for small things say on switching on or off light button or when u change place of his favorite toy or any other thing? 2. Is covering his ears because of a loud sound which is otherwise a Normal sound say a cooker's whistle or a door bell? 3. Does he make an eye contact with u when u call out his name? 4. Does he play with you and follow instructions? 5. How does he communicate with you and How many words are their in his vocabulary? 6. How does he react to people other than family members? Please reply to each question individually.

Isha Bajaj sharma

Hi Shikha thanks for the reply.. yes he does reacts to things he does everything but point no 5 is something wherein i would say that he does claps wen he is happy and feels like playing and also he used to put his hands on his ears quite often but now the frequency is quite less.. kindly suggest wat to do

Hi Isha! Please answer these questions 1. Does he respond when u call his name?2. does he respond to emotions like a hug, a kiss, taking him in his lap? 3. Does he seem to have emotional outbursts like crying out loud and not being pacified even after all attempts?4. Is he sensitive to sound and light? 5. Does he make repititive movements like flapping his hand, wiggling his fingers in front of eyes ? 6. does he make eye contact with u? 7. Has he reached other milestones appropriate for his age ? Please specify other behaviors as well which u find are unusual. The answer to these questions would help us understand the nature of the problem. Thanks!

Stubbornness and Anger

My daughter is just two however she is very stubborn and gets annoyed in seconds..

angry boy

hello friends, my baby boy is 15 mnth suddenly his behaviour are very surprisely..

About baby sitting

Hi mom's... in which month baby's r sitting my little prince is running 9 month..

How I started to enjoy my motherhood

It was 28th of MAY 2015 in Kolkata when I saw my prince(Ànshuu) first at 11:00 a..

agressive

how to make my child cool and calm child

stubborn behaviour

how to tackle this kind of child

Aggression: Why it happens and what to d..

my 2. 4 years child he is so aggressive and he always crying and nothing wants t..