Education and Learning

My child is studying in 5th std he is unable to read and write properly suggest ways to help him

7 to 11 years

Created by
Updated on Nov 21, 2017

Learning disability

  • 1
Comments ()
Kindly Login or Register to post a comment.

| Nov 21, 2017

hi Akkapadiyya ! it's advisable to get in touch with a special educator who would design your child's IEP (Individualized Education Plan). here is a blog with all about Learning Disability. Hey! I find this parent blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too:

  • Reply
  • Report

More Similar Talks

+ Start a Talk
Varsha Karnad
Featured content of the day

Parentoon of the day

Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Education and Learning Blogs