My child started hitting everyone

Heena

Hello My child behaviour is gng wild from many days, he hits everyone if whatever he want and we don't give him like mobile. Every now and than he hit everyone and don't know how to control him.. Pls help and suggest

Vidhi Naramdeo

Hellooo. i m also facing the same problm with 3 yr old son .now a days he evn stard cring for anything dt he wnt .heyyy plz help me

Zanzanil Patel

Kids this age really don't know how to express themselves. My 1. 5 yo recently started doing that. At different times depending on his mood I would tell him not to do it. Eg. If he was playing and hit me then I would playfully tell him not to do it. If out of anger then hold his hand firm and tell him firmly not to do it. This is just my experience. It all basically is trial and error to find out what works best for you n your child. But 1 thing I will surely say is that when we tell them and it comes right from within they actually respond well as against just telling coz we are angry or irritated or ashamed by their behaviour.

Stubbornness and Anger

My daughter is just two however she is very stubborn and gets annoyed in seconds..

angry boy

hello friends, my baby boy is 15 mnth suddenly his behaviour are very surprisely..

About baby sitting

Hi mom's... in which month baby's r sitting my little prince is running 9 month..

How I started to enjoy my motherhood

It was 28th of MAY 2015 in Kolkata when I saw my prince(Ànshuu) first at 11:00 a..

agressive

how to make my child cool and calm child

stubborn behaviour

how to tackle this kind of child

Aggression: Why it happens and what to d..

my 2. 4 years child he is so aggressive and he always crying and nothing wants t..