My daughter always has a problem of cold and cough.... tired of giving her medicine.... plz tell me some home remedies .....

Deepa Pardeshi

Tell me some home remedies for cold and cough

• 2

johm charles

Can you give remedies name on english.. is that fruit or vegetable.. my kid suffers a lot in cold..

Zanzanil Patel

Hi deepa, For cold I used to give my daughter a pinch or 2 of haldi with honey to my daughter. For cough I used to give her about 2. 5 ml water luke warm with haldi and salt. This is said to flush out the cough mucus from the body. For nose congestion I roasted ajwain and tied it's potli around the neck. There are loads of different options from all different regions.

मानसून में पानी के इन्फेक्शन से कैसे बचे..

बार बार होने वाली पेट की गड़बड़ियों तथा इन्फेक्शन से मानसून में कैसे बचा जा सकता ह..

having very less sleep

I have 3. 3 years old twins (boys), they never go to bed early tonight. I always..

my daughter have weat elegy what i do

my daughter have weat elegy what i do

Severe cough

Yesterday night my son was coughing continously for 1 hour, he is been advised..

Weight of my son

Hi, my son is 4 years but he is not gaining the ng weight. He is very skinny...

foods for an allergic from pollen child..

my child is 5. 1 years old. he has been recently diagnosed as allergic to pollen..

bed weting

my 3. 7 years old bed wet regularly.. how to stop that.