My daughter is 1 yr 8 months and recently a hair on her head is grown white which is clearly noticeable what should I do and which doctor should I consult.

Afrah Sayed

I would like to know the details of a doctor as I stay in curchorem goa

about hair

my baby is 15 mnth old his hair is so rough agin & agin i put coconut oil bt not..

neck has become dark compared to other p..

my son is 2. 2yrs. his neck hasgot layer of dirt and now it looks dark compared..

Underweight

My baby is not gaining weight,she is under weight. her weight is 6. 2 kg only. s..

How overcome with phototherapy' tan effe..

After phototherapy at 4days my daughter's body has become dark. Pls suggest me..

head washing

please suggest how to do head washing of my one year son. his hairs is long. cry..

about bottle feeding

hy. my baby is of 2 years5months. he is feeding milk with bottle. how can i remo..

lip sucking

my baby is one and half yr old. He is sucking his lowerlip before he goes to sle..

Cold and cough

My daughter is suffering from cold and cough. This time what food is I will give..