My daughter is 7 months old she refuse to drink milk

Sudha Suresh

As I don't get breast milk i started to give formula feed from the second week of birth. Now I started giving her cow's milk for one month. But for last two weeks she is not taking milk both in day and night. I give her idly and rice porridge as semi solid. Wat shall I do to take milk for my daughter.

• 2

Keerthi

I think it's too early to give her cow. s milk. Better is to give formula till the age of one yr. If u are giving cow. s milk, u have to dilute it.. coz the proteins in cow. s milk is of different quality than of breast milk and is more difficult to digest.. it puts more load on the infant. s kidneys. If she seems like she is lactose intolerant, consult her pediatrician. he. ll recommend soy based milk substitute.

Siliveri Namratha

My baby is 6mths old am wondering what I should give her in food

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..