Child Psychology and Behaviour

my daughter is good in karate and dance but not interested in study

7 to 11 years

Created by
Updated on Aug 01, 2017

My Daughter is 8. 2 years old. From age 2 years I was keeping her in day care because of financial problem and lots of disputes between my husband and me due to inlaws. Also at her age 4 years I was living apart from my husband at pune. I filed divorce case also. But we got compromise at councelor and I came back to Thane last year. My daughter now very close to her father. All is well now. Last year also she was good in studies. I left job before 6 six months due to health problem. So her day care also closed. But her behaviour got changed and she is not listeNing anything also little bit rudely behave. And not sitting for studies on her own. And with me also she is not concentrared in study for 15 min also. I send her for tution but after 2 days she didnt want to go there. I am so worried for her studies. As she is only child of me, she didnt get anyone to play. she always used to talk with her dolls. Due to housework I didnt get time for her. So I am thinking to start her day care again, at least she will get friends to play. And also she shud concenrrate on study. Please give me solution.

  • 1
Comments ()
Kindly Login or Register to post a comment.

| Aug 01, 2017

hi Neha Aundhekar! is it possible to help her make friends in the vicinity itself.. I mean in ur neighborhood . u could also make her join a hobby or activity class as per her interest. I believe she needs u and ur love care, attention more than before. try and spend exclusive time with her, talk to her ,listen to her, plan activities which u both could do together. Neha child might not speak up but she understands everything that is going on. make sure the circumstances should not affect her and whatever decision u take is in the interest of the child. as far as studies are concerned her father could also teach her or at least guide her what to study , u could make test papers and correct these . hope this helps!

  • Reply
  • Report

More Similar Talks

+ Start a Talk
Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Child Psychology and Behaviour Blogs