My daughter is prone to getting cold and bad throat issues on frequent basis. Can you suggest a home remedy that I can give her on regular basis

Prerna Goel

My daughter is prone to getting cold and bad throat on frequent basis. Can you suggest a home remedy that I can give on regular basis

• 1

Sutirtha Guha

Try honey tulsi and ginger juice early morning. Check with doctor on the honey part

My 2. 2 yrs old son frequently suffers f..

I want to take precautions for him, so that he should not suffer from the infect..

frequent urination

Hi my son is 2 years n he frequently urinate in day time ( eg) for an hour he l..

Tooth paste for toddlers

My daughter of 2. 4 years swallow toothpaste during brushing of teeth. I tried t..

Bedtime problem and mouth stuffing.

hi my daughter is getting hyper active at her bed time. it will take 1. 5 hrs to..

Health and activities

Hello everyone my self Pankhuri agarwal. I have a daughter of 1 year nd 3mnths..

Hair growth.

hlo everyone . my dgtr is 1yr2.. mnths old.. and her hairs not so good ,vry hard..

constipation in 16 maths baby what to g..

remedies for hard stools a& constipation