my daughter still pie in bed

Priyanka M

Updated on Jul 17, 2017

daily she pie in a bed , tell what to do

• 6
Soma Paul

my son of 9 yrs had the same problem . we used to wake him up every night . but that was not the solution . we consulted our padeatrician. she informed , if there is any such history in your family, this problem is going to continue. as my elder brother had this same issue, we were confirmed , that our child needed medicine. this problem actually occurs due to a hormonal issue . they have lack of that hormone. Dr prescribed MINIRIN 0. 1 mg. , which my son is taking for last 1. 5 months. result is 100%. he will b needed this for next 4 to 5 months. and that's it. all the best.

Bharti Jha

I think u should work on biological clock. Every night before the time to go on bed,ask him to give command to his brain... must go to washroom whenever feel like that..

Shikha Jain

mine too have d same problem.. I wake her up at mid night for da toilet.. but if bi fail at any night... she's wet...

Shruti Rathi

following

Poojitha Meda

hi.... daily at night ....at the same time.... u wake her up n ask her to go to washroom.... this is tiresome for u both.... but it will help.... I used to do the same thing....

Sakshi Gupta

I think you should always ask her to go to washroom before going to bed for sleep and also her intake of fluids at time of dinner should be less.