My daughter was born at 36 wek c section due to my high bp.

Neha Khan

My baby was born on c section 36 weeks. She was low in weight 1. 5 kg.. Though she is taking my feed and sometimes formula feed. urinating enough crying and passing poop once in a day or sometimes skips. She is 32 days old now. What precautions and how i should care for her. She was not kept under any nsui or something. She was detected fgr in last ultrasound dats y did c section. Painless or normal which injections should be given and which doc to consult

raksha iyer

Mine too is 36 weeker... take all the care mentioned above... and give her a lot of kmc...

kruti

Hi Neha my baby was was also born at 36 weeks.. The care u must take is that keep her warm do not give ur baby in too many hands always use sanitizer before touching her... Doc told me to feed her in every two hour. see to it she doesn't get any infection & not to give her massage for 2 months

honey nipple

form last 5 days I started giving honey nipple in my 8 month old son so it's b..

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..