my daughter's health

Monika Verma

Updated on Nov 02, 2017

hi, I have a daughter of 3. 6 years. whenever she had milk in morning after getting up... her stomach starts reacting or contraction starts.. unless she puked she will not be settled... I consult with doctor as well but nothing improves... doctor suggested me to give meal instead of milk in morning time and I tried that as well but she doesn't eat anything in morning.. I have to spend more than 30 45 min for insisting her for food or milk even. pls advise...

• 9
Monika Verma

hi Deepika Arora she is quite excited for going to school... but feel sleepy n less active till she board school transport... she sleeps around 11 or 11:30 at night...

Deepika Arora

I assume your daughter might sleep around midnight, please get your daughter to sleep bit early at night. Let me know if your daughter is reluctant to go to school and feel sleepy in the morning.

Deepika Arora

Is she reluctant to go to school?

Monika Verma

hi Shikha Batra , thanks for ur email... though I have tried this before as well but doesn't work... anyways I will try to follow this again n observe her reaction... thanks

Monika Verma

hi Deepika Arora , thanks for ur email.. No, she sleep for 7-8 hours in night n take rest in after noon for 2 hours.... yes she goes to school at 9am in the morning n come back at 1pm...

Deepika Arora

Hi Monika few queries about your daughter 1. Does she has enough sleep in the night 9 to 10 hours 2. Is she go to school

Monika Verma thanks for replying. u could avoid giving milk early morning if she is not comfortable taking it and give something handy Instead such as a butter toast, overnight soaked and peeled almonds.. cut fruits such as an apple , banana etc.. milk can be served in the evening and at night.

Monika Verma

she respond absolutely fine in evening after having milk...

hi Monika Verma !how does she react when milk is served in the evening???

Top Health and Wellness Blogs