my first son studying in class sixth he is not lestning... become very stubborn

B PREESHA

my elder son is recently become very arrogant only wants to play with his freinds no interest in study's. what ever we say him to do he will say not now mom. i m very scared and depressed how I make him understand this is the time to be serous in study's .now days he is hiding himself from study only want to play enjoy outing vedio games TV and all so pls suggest me how I make hi m deciplined.

• 8

hi B Preesha! sorry for the late reply. u continue to behave nicely, I am sure seeing u calm and relaxed he will sooner or later calm down.

Pratima

u just be calm ,caring and position in front of him always try to make the environment as per his comfort and then deal with him when he is in relaxed mood. he listen to you and realizes your concern . don't b angry or arrogant with him. don't ever compare him with others. try to make him special for you people and show by your gesture and care, its a slow process but its works definitely.

Kavita Kumar

thanks Shikha because same condition is mine.... I hope your suggestions will work.... I'll try to do my best

B PREESHA

hi sikha mam good morning. I need help I tried all wat u all told me. the result was good my son is responded to my words ....but only for three days and after that he became same like before . I m very upset pls tell wat to do.

B PREESHA

thank you pradnya I ll try and work on it

Top Child Psychology and Behaviour Blogs