my kid always talk in an irritated way.

Shiwani Singh

Updated on Dec 04, 2016

he always talk in an irritating way if things don't turn up to his wish

• 3
Jennifer Kipker

I know how you feel, my step daughter is so disrespectful and always gets her way. she is so demanding at times and runs to daddy to make it all better. she never admits she is wrong at all. I try to teach her morals and selfrespect and and good friend, she has to potentional but leaks love and affection from her mother. Hences is why she is so disobedient. I love her anyway becaus she tells me everything. I guess looking back when WE were young. we always felt like nobody was there so I guess that's a good thing .. Try to be more open and share with them about your past, get to know who they are, try to be more of a friend than just a parent is what I'm trying to say. I hope this helps.

Sukanya Banerjee

Kids may try to behave differently when their wish is not fulfilled. I guess we all do. Tell them nicely that this is ill-behaviour. For stubborn kids i will try talking in the same tone. Get them a feel of what it sounds like

Tanya Kharbanda

Hi Shiwani, what do you mean by talking in an irritating way? Can you please elaborate.