my six years daughter have done with ear piercing today. but I have noticed that the one ear piercing is not done appropriate. should I remove stud immediately.

Tripti Shukla

Updated on Jun 11, 2017

ear piercing

• 6

Tripti difficult to say, without actually seeing the situation.. u could always ask the person who did it and take his opinion and then decide .. hope it wont be too painful for the child going through the same thing 2nd day in a row . what was your final call , do keep us posted. tkcare!

Tripti Shukla

is it possible to repierce immediately. one ear hole is fine and just one Needs repiercing. it ws done yesterday or should I wait for some time

Tripti, if u feel it's too off-center and can be easily noticed, u could go back and ask the person who did it to suggest a solution. or u need to remove both the earrings ,so that the hole could get closed on it's own. after Six months or so u could again get it done. in case it's too minor to be noticed, u could ignore it.. and let it be.

Tripti Shukla

both hole of ears are not similar. there is a slightly difference between them. right side is fine but left side is not in Centre.

hi Tripti! please give more details . what do u mean when u say it's not appropriate. is the child crying or uncomfortable? u can go again tomorrow and check it again.

Tripti Shukla

please advise