Babycare Health and Wellness

my six yrs old daughter is getting mild fever every evening

My 6 yrs old daughter got a sore throat and cough along with fever a week back , i thought it is seasonal and gave her the appropriate medicines .. the throat got better and the fever also went but since then she has been getting mild fever every evening ( 99 - 99. 5 ) which makes her irritable and she does not want to eat ... but after a nap of an hour or so the fever goes away ( i give no medicine for it ). Though now i think i should take her to her doc , any suggestions as to why the fever keeps coming back ...??

• 3

Sudipta Barua

A doctor's visit is must. Let the doc decide what's the right thing to do.

hey payal , i think it is murphy's law or something ... just when i decided that i would take her to the doctor yesterday ... the fever did not come :-) but today morning she started complaining of stomach ache ... come what may i will take her to the doc today ... thanks for sharing

She could be stressed. When my daughter loses sleep, due to travel or just by not going to bed on time, she starts getting fever, which usually goes after a good sleep. Is your child swimming? She could be reacting to that too. It is however important that if a fever persists for more than 4 days, you take her to a doctor.

could i have omega 3 capsules of amway.

could i have omega 3 capsules of amway. my lo is 7 months old and he is partiall..

Gall Bladder Stone

Hey Mommies.. i have a multiple gall bladder stone 6-8 mm in size.. I have start..

Severe back pain

What can be cause of sudden severe back pain at my lower left side... It's paini..

how to boast immunity in child

how to boast immunity in My child as My child was born at 7month as he is very..

Fruit for baby

What fruit should be given so that child doesnot get cold

Different Baby Cries And What They Mean

Is your newborn’s constant crying leaving you distraught? Here are some tips to..

I have cramping in abdomen headache vomiting tried I feel sleepy always give so..