My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat and drink well even dnt take top feed as well just my feeding I'm so much worried about his health and

Ruby Sharma

Updated on Jan 06, 2017

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat and drink well even dnt take top feed as well just my feeding I'm so much worried about his health and he become so much strubrun ( jidi) what I do pls give use full tips for my son

• 2
Rashmi Singh

8 u wory.... dont call ur child juddi... as he is just 1 yr old.... its gud ur feedng ur milk to him... but gv him soup,rahar dal ka pani... dal chawal ka powdr boild wid hot watr... he wil tk it... just keep tryng... as u r a gud mother....

Aparna Hariharan

Hi. even I suffered from same problem when my 1 year old was not ready for any external food. don't lose heart. it's just that they have to taste different things and then they will like it. to start with try semi solids like dal khichdi with some salt and ghee. , sabu dana kheer, apple(peeled and boiled ) sooji kheer with a pinch of cinnamon powder (dalchini), mashed banana and milk , soft rice with jeera powder and salt and ghee. Remember to mash the food well and feed about 2 to 3 spoons. and repeat it for a week. distract the child with some toys while you feed. they will develop the taste slowly. hope helps. good luck .

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs