my son behaviour is not good from past one month . he is 4 yr old. he never listen to me nd never wishes any one . hide his face whe some one came near him

Kajal Rana

Updated on Nov 02, 2016

he keep on shouting nd never listen to me nd hide his face behind me if he meet someone nd he near wishes any one .

• 6
kajal rana

sometimes I feel he love to shout nd saying bad words

kajal rana

thanku all for your lovely suggestions. ... I already tried this but it is working or not dnt know nd one problem is that he is having lack of concentration nd he is vry bad listener.

hi Kajal Rana! hope u r doing well! I believe the child has been shy in front of strangers since the beginning but his rude behavior with u has been a recent change in his behavior. please do correct me if I am wrong. if that's the case please ensure u r not asking him again and again to greet guests or scolding him after they leave for not doing so. please set an example by greeting guests and talk nicely and comfortably with them. once he is comfortable and allowed to naturally overcome his fears he would come out of his shell. praise him, hug him often. his hiding behind u is an indicator that he is not ready to face them and fears being judged or mocked upon. instill that confidence in him by praising him and complimenting him for whatever good he does. to boost up his confidence levels u could buy him a mike and he could sing his rhymes of say lines on himself on that . Kajal be his strength and do motivate him all the time as he is not enacting by behaving rudely or hiding but because he is actually an introvert and in frustration that he can't face them. hope this helps!

Canisha Kapoor

Hi Kajal, if you feel that is the reason then perhaps you may like to have a heart to heart with your son and tell him how his behaviour is hurting you and how you would want to see him as an obedient, caring and sensitive boy rather than someone who misbehaves with everyone.

kajal rana

do not know but I found he is in a company of a naughty classmate . May be this is the reason nd he get angry on small things .

Canisha Kapoor

Hi Kajal, you said from past one month your son's behaviour has changed. Right? So what happened in that one month for his behaviour to change in a way that he has started misbehaving in such a manner.