My Son cry's daily before going to school

Sailesh Yadav

Updated on Dec 15, 2015

My son is in LKG and even after completing 6 months of schooling still he cry's daily before going to school. Is there any way i can do that he like school

• 3
sailesh yadav

Hey thanks for ur response. He wants to play all the time and says his teachers won't send him early from school. It is only while leaving from home he crystal and not whole day. May be I need to wait some more time as said.

Amol Umbarkar

A lot of kids have separation anxiety. Find out if he cries whole day at school or just when you drop him. If he is crying most of the day then you need to change school. If its just separation anxiety then either have someone else drop him to school or let him carry stuff to school like my son takes a flower for teacher every day. He likes picking the flower and carrying it. You can also speak with teacher to encourage bonding between kids. if he makes good friends at school he will like going there. Also try to have offline connect with his class kids to develop bonding. If nothing works just give it time as he gets used to idea of school :) nothing to worry

Vanisree

Talk to him on why he doesn't to go to school and what he wants to do without going. By this you will get fair idea on his mind set and its much easy to handle situation then.