My son is 21 months old and he speaks only few words... please suggest me that how should I make him to speak...

Vishali Kalra

Speech problem

pooja shahi

Treat him as adult and talk to him as much as u can. Ask him questions, prompt him to say something while u are talking to him. Even while watching tv, cooking keep telling him about smting which he seems to be interested in. The best way to tesch him speaking is to play wid him . Also while making him sleep, try to pamper him wid gestures like gd,gm, sleepy sleepy or watever soothes ur child.

Faiza Naved Shahbazkar

Hi my baby is 3months and facing cough and cold plz suggest some remedies

Hi vishali! Its a good start. Encourage your child to speak the full line and do not react on single words or action. For e. g. if you child uses a sign / single word for water, encourage him to say the line. You may need to prompt in the beginning but it will start working with time. Stay patient pls.

sujitha murali

Each and every kid develop in their own way.. its really practicle for a kid to talk only few words by 21 months.. communicate with ur kid a lot our communication gives a better result more than a therapist.. no worry

baby care

my son is 1yr9mnth when we shld brush teeth

mother feed

how to stop mother feeding for my child???

my baby eat hair too much...

everytym my baby pick hair from everywhere and eat... i m in very trouble please..

baby health

hii all 1. shall​ i give 2 banana morning n evening to my 12mnth prince.....

b aby can't chew her food

my baby is 2 year old but can't chew any type of food . sometimes he try chapati..

Babies fall from bed

My baby is 1. 7 years old, he falls from bed in night frequently, any advice?

when to start brushing?

when to start brushing? my son age is 1 and half yr .not all teeth have came. bu..

Brushing teeth

When to start brushing teeth of children