My son is 48 days old and on top feed. I give him nan. How long can I keep the prepared milk?Should I warm the prepared milk using warmer?

Nikita Mundhra

Using warmers to warm prepared milk

• 2

PRIYANKA RATHORE

Half an Hour is the maximum time you can keep he prepared milk, and DO NOT warm the milk. If unused, please discard it. Prepare a fresh batch again, if needed again in half hour.

amrutha ram

U should not keep it more than half an hour. u should prepare it as and when d baby needs. if u give previously prepared milk then the might b changes of baby getting loose motion.

Baby Massage

What's the ideal duration of massage for a baby ? My LO is 8 months and doesn't..

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..