my son is 7years old he is just crying ,screaming, if I said no whatever he wants. I am in trouble sometimes I don't know what should I do? eventhough giving and offering his favourite thing,food.

Updated on Aug 05, 2022

• 4

devanshi joshi I can understand your concern. 'no' is a word which is not easy to accept. Sometimes it hurts the child, that my parents do not understand me and they never do what I want them to. Try to frame your answer in such a word, it sounds positive to the child and he accepts it. Check your tone before talking to him, be calm and relaxed . The stress or anxiety on our face gets picked up by the child and they react to it by raising their voice. So just find a middle path and let this everyday argument come to an end. Here is a blog you might find useful. https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/picky-little-palates/534

• Reply

Ekta Alreja how do you deal with a situation like the one devanshi joshi has mentioned.

• Reply

devanshi joshi I would suggest having Face-to-Face interactions along with a positive look and attitude while talking to your child. It adds a special quality to the conversation and would bring you closer to him both physically and emotionally. Also, you could try distracting him from his asks or try ignoring while he is screaming and then talk to him when he is cool only.

• Reply

devanshi joshi here is the blog which might help you Blogs- https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-control-your-temper-when-your-child-misbehaves/3091

• Reply

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Child Psychology and Behaviour Blogs