My Son is having some allergy, whenever he wakes up in the morning he constantly have cough for 5-10 minutes and after some times the situation normalizes. I have consultant top pediatricians of the city and out side but got no clue.. please guide..

Diwakar Sharma

• 3

I myself had this problem well into my teens. If it is due to the cool weather it would make sense to wrap his throat in a scarf at night. The moment he wakes up in the morning, you can try giving him a spoon of honey mixed in warm water. If possible also add a little tulsi juice. (You can get it by pressing tulsi leaves at home till you get a spoon of extract). This is sure to calm throats at all ages.

Hi Diwakar. This is a kind of allergy, which is faced by many people. It is a reaction due to exposure to sudden temperature change. However, it may be a temporary phase for your son and if you make small changes to his surroundings, you could see a difference. You can go through the link suggested by Aashna and may also consult an allergy specialist if need be.

Aashna

Hi Diwakar. There was a similar question raised by a mother a few days ago. Please see this link https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/cold/241 and go through the posts. I hope you will find your answers there. Thanks.

How to prepare my daughter to go to play..

How to prepare my daughter to go to playschool. She is 2. 6 years and her admiss..

education

which age proper for taken admission in school for my son Ko

Which is the right time to admit ur baby..

Right age for get admitted ur baby in play group school

violent behaviour

my 17mnth old son behave violently... he always pinch,everyone,,pulls hair bites..

education and learning

my child cries too much while going to school.

My son is bery ziddi and always wants a..

how can we make our bAby calm and sincere.

baby talk

my 2 yrs boy dont talk properly. he dont speaks clearly is it normal at this age..