My Son is Not talking at 2. 6 Years is it normal. He will play with us properly and understand our basic commands like come go and shoes and bat ball. He will able to show his body parts. Only telling few words like papa, mama, bye and mum. Please help me

Divya Rao

My Son is Not talking at 2. 6 Years is it normal. He will play with us properly and understand our basic commands like come go and shoes and bat ball. He will able to show his body parts. Only telling few words like papa, mama, bye and mum. Please help me what can I do for him

• 3

Divya Rao

Thanks Priyanka and Teena. Priyanka he is going to play school. Yes changes are there but not that much but thanks to god atleast he is understanding our all basic commands and he will talk clearly few words like I said Bye, Papa, Mama, Nahi.

Priyanka

Hi Divya, let your kid play with other kids. kids learn more fast with their age group. or you can put him in play school. My daughter is also speaking late. She is now 2. 3. Still she is not speaking a proper sentence. But a major improvement after putting her in the play school.

Teena

Hi Divya, Some kids start talking a little late. If he is speaking few words then its good. You must encourage him to speak more. Just don't follow his commands in actions eg if he wants water or milk then dont give him by just pointing out to these. Ask him what does he want, let him say what he want. Talk to him more and more and when you are talking to him take his inputs in between. Keep on asking the name of the objects, people like what is this, what is that? what's mumma's name, what's papa's name. And don't expect he'll start answering all of these suddenly, have patience. Soon he'll surprise you with his new words and vocabulary :)

hitting other children

hii this is Nandini.. my son Tarun beats n push other in play ground or school n..

talking n understanding

my son is 1yrs 8 month he dnt under stand wat I day tell him. he will repeat al..

premolar teeth

my son got teeth now as he is 16mobtha is it k

pooping green.

My son is pooping green. He is 1. 5 year. Extremely crying and not eating anythi..

Vomit and fever

My son is suffering from fever and vomiting... we have already consulting with d..

travel

my kid is about 2 years and 3 months old whenever we travel by bus or car he fee..

hitting back or bitten back

how to deal with the child who is hitting or bitting the other child. how should..