My son is oftne fall down

Gangadhar

HI My son is 8 years old now. He is going for tennis coaching every day. But he often fall down at least once in a day. I am worrying that he may also fall down in his school also. can you please guide me in his problem. Thanks

• 4

nidhu

I agree with sojal

Monika

Hi Gangadhar, I agree with Sojal that you maintain a log of when he falls down. is it during practice only, when climbing stairs, when running, at school, any particular time of the day etc. this will eventually help you see a pattern,, if there is, which can then be talked to a doctor, or if random. Also, keep asking your son how has he been in school... not to make him worried but in smart ways to just find out if he did fall down. If you ask too forcefully, he might get scared.

Sojal

Hi Gangadhar, if he is falling only during tennis practice, then don't worry. once he learns the game better, he will not. You can ask at school about this whether it happens frequently and ask him also gently. Also, keep a watchout for any injuries. This will give you a clearer pic of whether this frequent falling is a one-off thing or is repeatedly happening. in the latter case, it is better you maintain a journal of the episodes and then share it with your paediatrician.

Can u give me some more details?

children watching horror and love movies..

my daughter is7 year old and she goes to her friends house for playing. there ar..

weight

my son is 8 yr weight is 24kgs is accepted weight for 8 years

misbehaviour of child

about misbehaviour of child

my 9 year old is suffering from school p..

my 9 year old is suffering from school phobia. cries a lot n says don't want to..

My 7 year old talking about marriage! do..

Today my 7. 8 year old aon came and told me he wants to marry his friend from hi..

My son behaviour

My son is 7 years he is very hyper and very talketv he can't sit on one place..

behaviour of my child

he is always feel disturbed in class. his class fellows also tease him , hit him..