My son is shy nature in front of others. What should I do?

Alka Sharma

My son is very shy and he doesn't mix with people easily. He is having very few friends(2 or 3) and his teacher also have raised same concerns that he speak too less and slow in class. Please suggest how can we improve this habit of him ?

Sujatha Bharathy

take him with u wherever u go and let him see how u socialize with ppl around u... u can't make him do anything other than that once he inculcates it thru his loving parents and care takers.

Hi Alka, here's a link that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/my-child-is-shy-what-do-i-do/497

Child Behaviour

Hello friends My 5 year old is very hyperactive always he fight with others chil..

Gender description to the children

when we observe that our little one start thinking that their is somewhat which..

Poty training

My 3 year old boy has attained bladder control and doesn't need diaper even for..

Taking a bath or dressing up infront of..

This has been a constant question in the back of my mind since a few years now!..

How to keep kid engaged?

Hi, can someone share how to to keep 4 year old girl engaged at home.. toys do n..

hw to keep my7 years old kid busy in sum..

hw to make my 7 yrs. old son busyhe is hyper

behavior

My son is 6. 5 year old .he is aggressive nature. plz suggest.

school phobia

my child age is 3years 3 months .when she was 2. 5 years old she is going to pla..