My son is very fussy with food

Prabjot Rawla

My 4 year old is very choosy with food. Although he enjoys paneer, soya,chicken,dals,potatoes nd most of vegetables but he does not eat fruits at all. I don't know how to include a fruit in his daily diet

Megha Chawla

I had a similar problem, i started with my daughter's favourite fruit then graduated to others, one rule that worked for me was not forcing her to eat a fruit, instead I showed her children who ran fast, were healthy and told her that they eat a lot of fruit, then graduated to properties of fruits and how each fruit was useful and what it did, luckily it worked for me, hope the same helps you a little.

Hi Prabjot Rawla Pls refer to an earlier parent talk on similar topic- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/my-daughter-hate-fruits/886

need healthy and easy lunch recipes

not needed rice recipes

drinking milk a big problem

my daughter doesn't like 2 drink milk at all. if forced to drink thn she vomitz...

dry fruits in summer

can we give walnut in summer??

what is required in daily diet

when the baby is very choosy in food than what to do

Nutrition

What kind of food is most good.. Tasty and like by kids

regarding food

my son is 4. 6 years old and he is weak according to his age. plz guide how can..

Regarding food

my son who is 4 yrs old. His weight is only 13. 4 Doctor said that he is under a..