My son who is 16 years old has a sedentary lifestyle . He is spending 10-12 hours in front of screen. Never listens to me or his father . We are trying not to be strict with him. All our reminders and requests to regulate screen time fall on deaf ears. How can we tackle this situation?

Updated on Jun 04, 2020

• 2

Hi Zara ! The situation we all have been going through is a tough one, so our children are finding new ways to beat the underlying stress due to unprecedented circumstances and the anxiety around. Please try and understand we will have to find out more engaging ways to keep our children occupied if we plan to replace gadgets with something which can make them productive and also contribute to their learning. you could structure his day with a schedule including all the activities such as sleeptime, playtime, screentime etc. Make sure the entire family walk the talk by following the schedule. Also do spend minimum of half an hour each day as family time in which all the members could play board games, dumb sharades, cook a meal, just talk about any memorable event etc. I am glad you are not being strict with the child as children learn more by example than rules. Here is a vlog which you might find useful. Blogs-https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-help-your-child-structure-their-day-during-lockdown/5485

• Reply

PERFECT CURE FOR HIV THAT WORK FAST WITHIN 14 DAYS WITH DR ELINFOH HERBAL MEDICINE, I saw so many testimonies about Dr ELINFOH a great HERBAL DOCTOR that will help you CURE and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, i didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worsen and my life was at risk after using lots of ARV drugs from the hospital and no changes so i decided to give a try to Dr Elinfoh I contacted him also and told him i want a cure for HIV, he gave me advice on what i must do and he deliver it to me in my home address i gave him and i got the medicine which i use according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Elinfoh for curing me from HIV and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to be cured from HIV or any sickness should not waste more time just contact him with his details below, believe me this is the only way to get cured from HIV, this is the real solution we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contacting him today for you can also leave a sound and happy life. contact info below. Email: (drelinfohherbalhome@gmail. com ) or WhatsApp or Call him on: +2348110492072. and you can as well contact him on other issues you are having like*HEPATITIS B*DIABETICS*CANCER*ALS*HERPES*BODY REDUCTION*BREAST ENLARGEMENT*FIBROD*CANCER*PREGNANCY MISCARRIAGE*Relationship issues etc.. ** Neoplasms*Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)  *Chronic Respiratory Diseases * Mental and Behavioral Disorders  *Alzheimer’s Disease      Email: (drelinfohherbalhome@gmail. com).

• Reply

Varsha Karnad

Featured Mombassador

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Child Psychology and Behaviour Blogs